Roberts Machine Products has made substantial investments in new tooling and equipment over the last two years to boost capabilities and production capacity.
See our key equipment list on this website for a complete inventory of our CNC lathes and machining centers, multi-spindle screw machines, and support equipment.
“This equipment – in the hands of our skilled, experienced machinists – enables Roberts Machine Products to produce several million parts a year with reliable quality, in a wide range of diameters and profiles,” Bob Hughes, RMP President/CEO, said.
New equipment includes:
- Kitamura H500 horizontal 2 pallet 24”X 24”Y machining center
- Kitamura H400 horizontal 2 pallet machining center 20”X 20”Y
- Five machining center tombstones
- Lynx 200 lathe with 8” chuck
- Cincinnati Milacron lathe with bar feeder
- Seiki programmable mill
- Warner & Swasey 2A 4” thru spindle with 14” chuck
- Royal Master centerless 5/16-7/8” thru grinder
- Thread detection sensors to advance quality control
- A marking machine, programmable to each customer’s requirements, to engrave part numbers